Sean M. Dougherty
CRS, GRI, ABR, SHOP, CDPE, SFR, GREEN 2012 Fort Collins REALTOR® of the Year
True success finds us when we are most comfortable. My signature Aloha Shirts illustrate what makes me different from the standard perception of a real estate agent: I take my work seriously, without taking myself too seriously. I'm here to make the entire process fun, easy, educational, and most importantly, beneficial to you - now and in the future.
Having helped over 350 families purchase and sell over the past 16 years, I know the local market and understand potential long-term benefits and risks of real estate investments. Additionally, through my involvement with local and state elected officials, as well as with the Boards of Directors for the Fort Collins Board of REALTORS & the Colorado Association of REALTORS, I have a good understanding of the political climate of Northern Colorado, and what it means to Real Estate.
I would absolutely love to share my seasoned knowledge and experience to help you find the perfect home or property anywhere in the Northern Colorado region. It's time to invest, not be stressed. My relaxed yet focused approach will assure you that I am dedicated to meeting your every need.
Quick Facts About Sean
- Fort Collins REALTOR® of the Year (2012)
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame: awarded for outstanding production and commitment to customer service.
- 2010-2011 President of the Fort Collins Board of Realtors®. Also served as Chairman of the Government Affairs Committee.
- Co-Founder, Fort Collins Series of Poker Charity Events, to benefit the Realities for Children Triumph Awards Endowment Fund. Over $75,000 raised in 5 years to help end the cycle of abuse for the youth of Larimer County.
- Larimer County Planning Commission
- Director, North Fort Collins Business Association
- Boy Scout Troop 87 Assistant Scoutmaster
- Education: Florida Int'l Univ. - BS Hospitality Mgmt. Paul Smith's College - AAS Hotel & Rest Mgmt